Monday 11 May 2015

Our Mums!

Happy Mothers Day to all the Kohara Mums. We hope you enjoyed a relaxing day on Sunday.

The children had a go at writing character descriptions about their Mums. We talked about similes and how they can help make our descriptions more interesting, a bit like painting a picture in your head! Here are a few of our stories for you to enjoy.

My Mum has brown hair like chocolate. My Mum is special because she does baking with me and she sometimes does my jobs for me but only sometimes. I like my Mum’s gentle cuddles before bed. I really love my Mum.
Keira

My Mum has black hair like the twinkling stars at night and she is tall like a giraffe She helps me bake and I love her warm kisses and hugs, that’s why I love her, and she has dark eyes like dark chocolate.
Honour

My Mum has brown hair like chocolate. My Mum is special because she reads me some of The Enchanted Wood at night. She has sparkling eyes and red lips. I love my Mum.
Lidia

My Mum has brown hair like brownies. My Mum’s eyes sparkle like the stars at night and my Mum’s smile sparkles. I really, really love my Mum.
Lucia

My Mum has brown eyes like chocolate. My Mum has black hair like the night sky. My Mum has a big smile.
Jackson

My Mum’s hair is blonde like gold and her eyes are blue like the river and her hugs are so soft and her kisses are sweet.
Eli

My Mum has blue eyes like the sea. She has brown hair like a tree. She gets angry a lot like a storm but I know that she loves me anyway. My Mum is the best because she lets me do what I want.
Sebastian

My Mum has hair as dark as space and I love her because she makes dinner because she loves me. She helps me when I need her.
Theo T.

My Mum is special because she is always friendly. My Mum cooks me the best meals. She has blue eyes like the sea and curly hair like noodles on a plate and the best thing I love about her is bed time stories.
Josie

My Mum is great because she fills me with love because she hugs me and kisses me too! My Mum’s eyes twinkle like the stars. My Mum teaches me how to be a good person. She plays games with me too.

Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment