Thursday 16 June 2016

Mount Hutt by Conall

Mount Hutt

I went to Mount Hutt because I went on the chairlift. It was tickly when the chairlift went on my butt. I loved the ride on the chairlift. When I got to the top of the mountain I saw a jump and I went on the jump and I was scared because I was very high and I was going to fall off. But I stopped going. My mum skied up to me because my mum was telling me it was time to go to my lesson. Then they let me out because I was good. Then I went back to my tricks and all the fun. Then all the people came out because the lesson finished. Then we got into the car.

By Conall

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic story what a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Conall for sharing your trip to Mt Hutt. It sounds as though you had great fun. Congratulations on going up on the chairlift and being able to get off ok. It can be scary to start with. I haven't seen you skiing yet but if its like your biking I'm sure you are doing well.

    Your Nanna, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting trip the Family had. You will be looking forward to more snow to go again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chair lifts are good fun, unless it is windy - then they are COLD. Keep practicing your turns!

    ReplyDelete