Wednesday 30 May 2018

Kindness

In Kohara we have been talking a lot about kindness and what kindness means to us. Often Olly and Gary choose to go home with children that are showing kindness during the school day.
Here are some of our thoughts about kindness...

Kindness is when you help people and say "Hey want to hang with me?"
Mikey

Kindness is when Anika's mum takes us horse riding and I get to have a playdate.
Lucia

Kindness is when someone helps me when I fall over.
Cailee

Kindness is playing together and helping people when they need help.
David

Kindness is when you make toast and a time for your family to be together.
Taylor

Kindness is when you are kind to help your dad and mum and your brother and a cat and a dog.
Monty

Kindness is helping people get out of the tree when they are stuck.
Lochie

Kindness is when my family help me out. I feel happy and zapped and thankful.
Atlas

Kindness is helping people up and saying "Do you want to play with me?"
Jackson

Kindness is letting other people have a turn on the playstation instead of me.
Mylo




No comments:

Post a Comment